Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fluttershy Part 1

I've had an idea floating around in my head for a while, I love My Little Pony (I like a lot of cartoons) and decided a while ago that Monster High would work well for making the characters.  Since Monster High girls come in so many different skin tones it would be easy(ish)!

When I saw the Bee Create-a-Monster kit at Toys R Us the other day I had to get it because it had yellow skin, and my favorite pony is Fluttershy :)

So here's progress photos of painting her!


White highlights.


Really soft pink blush.


Whites of the eyes.

Eyeliner.


The irises.


Pupils and darkest shadows.


A bit of white highlights.


Darker blending.


Almost done with the eyes, the rest tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love her, I'm currently making a pinky pie out of draculara and I'm debating fluttershy or twilight or applejack for my next one. But this has made me decide on fluttershy for sure :)

    ReplyDelete