Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm going to try to get back into this!

Oh no, I've been gone forever :(  I don't know what happened to me, I keep saying 'I've been really busy' but can't come up with any one thing to point to for why I've been so busy.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have no excuse!

What have I been doing then?  Most a lot of Monster High customs!

A Lagoona Blue.


Abbey Bominable.

I have a bunch more, but they're all on my flickr if you want to see all of my customs in one place.

Another thing I've been doing is that I won a HUGE lot of yarn off of ebay!



It was 150lbs of yarn.  It's all organized by color now, but I need another bookcase for all of it!  I'll never have to worry about not having a matching color for something again.

Anyways, I'll really try to keep up with this again, just taking pictures of whatever I work on day to day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can do whatever you want with all the time you need dear :) In all the things you're doing, you're going very well! Great blog and thanks for all your work :)

    ReplyDelete