Friday, April 6, 2012

Skipping out on updates again!

Sorry, but I have another excuse!  My brand new computer is super broke :(  It crashed randomly, and just won't come back up, some of the hardware is broken but I don't have the expertise to figure out where.  I hope they will let me return it, it's less than thirty days old...

For now I'm working on my ancient tablet PC, it's functional, but far from perfect.  I miss my computer.

Anyways, I do have things to update with, more work on Davesprite!

I airbrushed him orange (which turns out is just one of the shades of yellow that I already have), and I made his tail!


If anyone wants to know more about how I made the tail I can go into it, but I didn't take any photos of the progress, whoops!



So now I have to decide what to do for his eyes?  There's just no good reference for his eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment