Thursday, March 8, 2012

More work on the obitsu!

I have been working more on the little custom obistu to be a Homestuck troll.  For now I'm just leaving the body alone, since it will be an awful lot of work to fix.  I'm thinking of trying to dye it next time?  Since chipping at the joints is a huge issue.

But for now what I've done is sew some clothes and add hair.  I'm really not the best there is at placing wefts, so there is er, a bald spot or two around the back of the head, and maybe a few wefts still showing, but it's acceptable I think?  I also know nothing about how to cut hair, so I just kind of winged it.

The clothes... were so hard to make ^^;  I'll make sure to take some photos of the size of this doll when it's done, but it's an 11cm doll, so the clothes are very small.  Thankfully the jeans fabric was stiff enough that I could put it through the machine, but the shirt not so much.



Looks like the hair needs some taming on top there, I think I'm just going to use glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment