Monday, March 12, 2012

White warp

I bought this nice looking yarn off of yarn.com since it was a good price, and had good reviews!  It's hard to shop for yarn online though, since you can't see the scale very well, and the colors are usually pretty different.  The trouble is that it's hard to beat the deals you can get online!

When I need to get 1000 yards of yarn at a time it's just no economical for me to go to a store and pay $10 a skein when I can find what I need online for half that.

So, this was one of the yarns that I bought, unfortunately I didn't stop to consider quite how thin it was!  It's pretty strong for how thin it is.  We'll see how much patience I have for weaving it, but I'm never one to throw away yarn!




It's only 160 ends, so it won't be too impossible to string onto the loom.  Sure will be tedious though.

1 comment: