Monday, May 28, 2012

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

I went a little overboard at Target today buying Monster High dolls, I just got really excited.

So here's some of the create-a-monster heads without any face paint!  You can see how different all the head sculpts are (I really just love the sea monster one though).


From left to right: Vampire boy, cat girl, sea monster girl, witch girl, vampire girl and gargoyle boy.


The cat girl doesn't have human ears?  Oh well, I guess that just means she has to be a cat!  I only got about halfway through painting the face before I had to call it quits for the night.  The sea monster was a bit easier to paint since the eyes are so well defined and rounded.

Does anyone have any interest in seeing actual progress photos of me painting the dolls?  Like between steps?

1 comment:

  1. I love progress shots! It's great to see the creative process at work :) I very much liked your eye insert tutorial.

    ReplyDelete